Saturday, December 17, 2005

Note from Cyril Nosecone

In case anyone didn't see Cyril's addition in the comments section, I thought Cyril's note was worthy of reprinting -

"I got this fax through to my Milan office and a copy was sent to my apartments in Antigua and Moscow."If you go down to the woods today you're in for a big surprise"."

Thank you, Cyril. I've informed Hugh and Magnus, the boys in blue (powder-blue, today, with satin bodices and hand-stitched carnation motifs. ) They asked if you could fly over to the island, taking the fax with you.

I'll light the storm lanterns and clear the sheep from Sammy's new runway. Give me a couple of hours to fill in the pot holes and pick up the rubbish, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving straight away - I'm in North Uist now - the fax was sent to Milan, Antigua and Moscow but I was fishing in Uist this morning. I'll be there presently.