Sunday, June 04, 2006

My wee cough

I was sitting on the Shaman’s Bench, out behind the croft, today. A vision came to me in the form of a kilted Gollach, wi’ a green tourie bonnet on his head. It took me a while to understand whit the apparition was saying, though, all Gollachs being a bit odd and that, you know. Anyway, I finally figured it out. He said, “Why did your wee cough only last four days?”

I thought about this for a while. He was right enough – I was gone from Monday till Thursday, but I was back at the croft again by Friday.

Genius bench, so it is now – sitting there is almost as fascinating as listening to Coinneach Crow.

(Oh yes, and Cyril... dinnae worry about the wee bash on the plane. Once I get Hamish the bearded clam diver to help me pull it out of the hill loch, with a bit of duct tape here and there she'll be as good as new.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you want some venos for your cough torquil?