Friday, September 15, 2006

Cyril's Been Grounded!

Cyril has been busy, working on his plane. He thought you might want to see his progress. When I asked him if he needed a hand, he said, “I'm missing a few wings, bit like Paul McCartney I suppose.”

If any one knows where Cyril could buy a set of wings, could they let him know in the comments section below? I think he’d be most grateful.

She's a right bonnie wee plane, right enough. Does she have a name, Cyril?

I think that Hamish the Bearded Clam Diver is a dab hand with planes. My bet is that he'd be able to help you Cyril. Are you there, Hamish?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried The Wing Stop? I hear they make good wings. The ones in the extra hot barbeque sauce are the best.

Anonymous said...

Aye the plane does have a name indeed: Spirit of the last cross eyed creel maker of Balliskie.
Indeed I have tried The Wing Stop - I've tried Wings R Us, I've tried Wings 4 U, I've tried them all but all of them make the planes arse look very big.