Monday, May 07, 2007

Tripod gets framed


Woodworm Willie has been concerned about his dog, Tripod, for some time now. “His eyesight is just not what it used to be,” says Willie.

My friend Willie scratched his stump and continued. “On the night that Tripod found Sponge Bath Square Bob’s hand, he should have known that the hand was still attached to Square Bob’s arm.”

I asked Willie what could be done and he replied, “I’ve taken Tripod to the vet mannie for a full eye sight evaluation.

Hamish the bearded clam diver was on hand to capture the intense mood with a few photos, as Tripod was being examined. A full report will be issued soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aye, so thats where yon bone I had lined up for ma soup disappeared to....oh and by the way like, Fred Twitter was in the garage this morning and dropped one o' his latest batch of prints. Now I'm nae art expert but I'd say he got his negative a bitty creased....it seems to be Woodworm Willie callin' his three legged friend....what do you reckon to it? (see my photos)
Wul.