Sunday, November 20, 2011

NEWSFLASH - Is Woodworm Willie Lost At Sea?




Help?

Is One-legged Woodworm Willie lost at sea? Do we still have a Coastguard Mannie in the house? Or,is Hamish the Bearded Clam Diver at the ready? Does Daft Uisdean have his swimming trunks on, or is he currently bearing his arse to the tourists down at the ferry terminal?

Reply in comments section below -----> Hurry now!


Meanwhile, as you wait for the island's emergency services 999 to wind up their state-of-the-art response telephone... why not read some of Hazy Dizzylady's poems at


http://www.halfbard.blogspot.com


Her latest entries are guaranteed to be inspirationally depressing. Just what we all need while we wait to hear about a possible drowning at sea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am havin big problems with the instruments in this cockpit - it won't show me a captcha so i have to divert to another airport and use the wee audio thing to get on here...don't know whats wrong...so much to say so many problems with Mr Captcha at air traffic control
will get my people to check my instruments..

Torquil Mor said...

Hello there Cyril my good man, I've removed the captcha. I'll tell the wee wifie the air trafic control room to moderate incoming traffic in case we get shipments of spam or corned beef, and see how it goes from there. The runway is clear now so fasten your seat belts for landing in ten minutes. In you come now Cyril. I'm all ears...

P.S. If you still have problems, try signing up for a google account under NoseconeEnterprises @gmail.com or similar because google accounts are not asked for a captcha.

Anonymous said...

Today I will sign up a Google account, I havena been well since we last spoke.....just had a nose job...septoplasty and turbinate reduction and its kinda left be unable to fly and the "wee jag" they gave me has left me all oot of sorts...however..I'll be with a shortly....Sniff...
Cyril SoreNosecone..

Torquil Mor said...

Hello there my good friend Cyril Sorenosecone, Ouch! I can empathise with yer problems, having had a septoplasty done myself. I recall the worst bit was when they pulled about 3 yards of bandages out of my nose and I thought my brain was being extracted oot my nostrils. Oh but the dangling self-disolving stitch knots that hang down yer nose are great for hanging solar Christmas lights on. Take care of yourself and come back soon. Yer pal, Hazy Dizzylady

Anonymous said...

Where have you all gone?

Diana McC