Friday, June 30, 2006

Daft Uisdean in a tangle

Jean would like to express her thanks for all the kind comments and interesting emails about Lovely Day Radio. She says, "Can you tell all your lurking readers that it's time to come out of the closet to say hello. I know you're out there, yes I do. Lots of regulars out there have still to come forward yet. Drop me a line, will you now. Yes do that, why don't you now. I don't bite, no I don't, I really don't. And, it's a lovely day now so it is... just smashing."

Another radio show is sheduled in the very near future, once Daft Uisdean has untangled his woolen underpants from the turntable at the studio. We're hoping to release another show by July 14th, at the latest.

Keep the coments and suggestions coming, though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean - cud ye do a wee stint on debt management. I borrowed fifty pence from Patsy but he wants seventy pence back. He said somethin aboot interest. I hea no interest except til give him back his fifty pence. Also, cud ye play a request for ma dug - Rory - anything by Wee Tam and the Sewer Rods...

Anonymous said...

I must say the cigar trade is spendid. Can we do a documentary on cigar smuggling in the inner hebrides....look out for the submarine on Saturday off the west coast...it might look like a John Deer tractor comin oot of the water but its a submarine...a yellow one and a lot of people live on it...

Anonymous said...

Hello there Wee Tam. Yes, that would be a grand idea, so I've given your note to Jean and Uisdean for consideration.

Cyril, we still haven't housed the last lot of Vietnamese Submarine People. They're sleeping down on the beach. We're thinking of giving them temporary shelter in the Dangley Crystal Balls Dance Hall, until “The Dòmhnall" builds more accomodation here on the island.