Saturday, November 04, 2006

Don't be shy

Daft Uisdean has a habit of lurking behind the blog. He has a wee peep hole at the back of the screen that he uses to watch you as you are reading.

(What's that Daft Uisdean? No, I won't tell that woman to stop picking her nose.)

I know. I know. Letting him watch you IS very disturbing, but I assure you he hasn't taken off his underpants once since we stitched them to his vest, so there is no danger of him suddenly mooning at you.

He tells me that there are a lot of new readers to the blog, though, so I'd just like to say "Welcome!" Pull up a seat and feel free to enter a comment whenever you feel creative. Anything goes, provided you wash your hands afterwards, and all comments are VERY welcome.

Now some of you have been asking Daft Uisdean (those of you who have had enough cooking whisky and can see him) why I have returned to moderating the site, instead of letting you post willy nilly all by your good selves.

No, it's not because people are posting obscenities. Simply, I wasn't noticing all your comments, so moderating allows me to see when you post something. That way you can be sure of a reply.

You see I can't be relying on Daft Uisdean to tell me everything. Between you and I, shh, he tells me lies about you.

I know. I know. It's very disturbing, but provided I let him continue to watch you through his peep hole, it stops him flashing his underpants to the tourists down at the ferry terminal.

So, if this is your first visit here, come in and have a seat. Would you be wanting a wee snortach of my cooking whisky?

Just “say when” in the comment box.

No comments: