Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Resident Vet on Lovely Day Radio

Thank you to everyone who applied for the job as resident vet on The Lovely Day Radio Show. The position is now closed and after a long and arduous selection process, Jean has made her choice out of all the candidates.

Given his background in Marine Biology, it has been decided that Hamish the Bearded Clam Diver will be allotted a regular feature as resident vet on Lovely Day Radio. Locals are invited to call in to the show, or send Hamish their animal related queries to highlandisland@verizon.net

We will keep all the other applications on file, should a similar job materialise in the future.

Well done Hamish! We look forward to your input.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Hamish.

I was wondering...I'd like to show my boxers at the next Crufts show but the wife says no. How can I get her to let me show my boxers?

Torquil Mor said...

Interesting question, Farquar. I'll be passing that one over to Hamish so that he can answer it on the show.

Thank you for your support.