Monday, July 26, 2010

Her Royal Highness - Big Maggie Ann's Cafe


Local food critique, Shovel MacGrubbin, paid an unexpected visit to Big Maggie Ann's cafe, The Lobster Pot and her new residence down at the Ferry Terminal. He reported, "Bloody Hell, it's a f*%@ing Palace."

Since Big Maggie Ann discovered the Archie Rembrandt painting, stuffed behind the cistern in her outside toilet, her fortune changed forever. It is rumored that the Archie Rembrandt painting, 'Daft Uisdean in a Gold Hat' sold for a seven figure sum at Crusty's Auction Room in London.

Big Maggie Ann recently purchased the Palace, now know as 'Palace of Big Maggie Ann' and, within the palace grounds, runs The Lobster Pot Cafe.

Shovel MacGrubbin continues, "The Pot Noodle sandwiches are crap, pure shite. I would'nae feed that tae ma dog. As for the Pot Belly Stew, I barfed outside the door when I sniffed it. The wife ordered lobster and they gave her a giant cockroach handcuffed to a bed of lettuce wi a fly swatter tae batter it if it moved. I drank ma pint of Guiness and left, but not before paying a visit tae the wee man's room. I would'nae go back again."

We are keen to obtain any other reports on the cuisine at Big Maggie Ann's cafe, so please leave your comments below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

General E D Mentid here, "Hello, waiter? I dropped my hearing aid in the potpourri curry and now I'm hearing some rather spicey converstaions. Hello waiter? Can I have a pen and paper and a doggie bag to take away the juicy bits for later? What?"

Torquil Mor said...

I wonder was the Pot Belly Stew names after me?