Friday, July 23, 2010

Under new management and open for business

Big Maggie Ann, proprietor of The Lobster Pot Café, down at the Ferry Terminal, would like to announce that she is now open for business.

TODAY’S MENU FOR THE SPEED DATING LUNCH

Pot Noodle Sandwiches, freshly made from the kettle
Pot Belly Stew, simmered slowly since May 30th
Potting Shed Pie, made with Daft Uisdean’s own hands
Potpourri Curry, with unique crunchy bits of dried thistle
Pottery Wheels, hand painted and hard baked. Gum shields supplied.
Pot Hole Covers, marinated by the Island Water Board
Or
Lobster, catch your own. Flippers provided at an extra charge.

All dishes served with a selection of seasonal viruses.

Customers note - Please do not feed the lobsters

Please book your table in the comments section below, giving your average speed per date.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexpot Stan, the Sanitary Waste Man said - "I want to book a table at your speed dating night. On a good day, I can speed date about fourteen women a minute, but when I change my boilersuit and wash my hands the birds usually hang around a bit longer. Do I have to order food in advance? If so, I'll have the Pot Belly Stew."

Anonymous said...

Sexpot Stan, the Sanitary Waste Man said - "Sorry to bother you again, but can I park my stoolbus outside the premises, or is complimentary transport available?"