Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Murdina Reveals All On Radio

During a recent radio interview, Murdina the Butcher revealed the name for her new line of Scottish Beef Products.

“I was standing by the sausage machine, quenching my thirst with a can of my favourite orange Scottish fizzy drink, and the name for my new product line came to me like a bolt of light out of the blue.”

“You see, there is a lot of iron in food containing beef,” said Murdina. “I looked at my drink can and thought… I know what I’ll call it… 'Iron Food'.”

“It was quite simple really,” she said. “Funnily enough, I’ve had a lot of requests for me to personally deliver my new line of product, so folk must like the idea.”

A copy of Murdina's new product labels is printed below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jean at the Woolshop said, "Och for goodness sake, Murdina...let me knit you a pair of something to cover up that unfortunate label."